Here are the coordinating details about this event
Scouting University will be held at the St Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 5104 Ellerslie Rd SW, Edmonton, AB.
Online Registration: We are asking all participants including trainers and OOS to register. If you have not registered yet or you need to change your registration info, click the I need to update my registration button.
Cost: $10 per participant. This pays for a home-made lunch and beverages for the day. No cost for trainers & OOS in appreciation of their efforts to plan and assist with the event.
Kid Sitting: Scouter Nancy Martin has offered to run this for us provided we get an offer of service for another adult Scouter and some Vents and/or Scouts to help her run something for the kids. Please email email@example.com if you can help.
Payments: Cash (exact amount) at the door. We will not have a float so we will not be able to make change. Participants will be provided a registration confirmation that can act as a receipt.
Cancellations: Stuff happens. If you must cancel, please reply to your registration email to let us know that you will not be attending.
No Shows: If you register and do not show, we may bill your Group for the registration fee.
Parking: Parking may be limited so please organize car pools.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the "U" ~ Scouter Dave Betts
Event Coordinator ~ email@example.com
- Registration is open to Scouters, Rovers, Vents and mature Scouts.
- Our goal is to share experiences, pass along tips and give everyone a change to try some of the practical exercises that you would do with the youth in your Section.
- Registration fee of $10 covers the cost a home-made lunch and bottled water. We will not be serving coffee. Feel free to bring extra snacks and your own coffee if you wish.
- Dress is uniform or scouting t-shirt with Group necker.
- If you register for an outdoor session, be prepared to go outdoors.
- The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
- If you want a quick answer to a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook discussion group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScoutingU.NLC/